Friday 5 August 2011

Service Apartments helped reduce Company Costs

I work in the admin department of my company. We have offices across India and so people keep on coming to Mumbai (our head office) for meetings quiet often. 

In one of our quarterly budget review meetings we found that the cost of the stay of people coming and staying in hotels was quiet a lot. And so it was decided to find a solution to reduce the cost under this head. So while researching, I came on to www.nievaworld.com. The site had listings of various service apartments available in Faridabad, Delhi, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Noida, Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad, Chennai and Bangalore. The apartments are very diligently listed and are available in all budget ranges.

I chose a two bedroom apartment which was near our office building and within my budget. I wanted to experiment this option for a quarter, so that I have some solution by the next quarter’s review meeting. 

So I went ahead and booked the serviced apartment for a quarter. And by the end of the second month I was amazed to see a 20% drop in the amount. The apartment was near our office building, so it saved local travel cost. Since I had booked two bedrooms, two to four people could share it, that save the additional room cost. We hired a cook, who cooked for the guests.

Even the employees were happy. They were provided with facility of free sauna and a swimming pool. And they were getting home cooked meals, which saved them from the outside food. 

There was another thing. The service apartment was booked for three months, so it also saved my admin assistant the task of booking the room each time someone was coming or rescheduling the booking if someone cancelled. And then there were times in peak seasons when we did not even get hotel bookings. But with Service Apartments, it was for us to keep for the whole quarter.

So now we only opt for Serviced Apartments. And we have an apartment not only in Pune but also Delhi and Mumbai. Thanks to www.nievaworld.com, we got a good deal too. I think it is a wonderful concept. Saves us so much of headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment